The Board encourages shareholders’ participation at general meetings of the Company and shall take the following steps in meeting this objective:-
- Provide adequate notice on the time, venue and agenda of the general meeting for proper planning by shareholders.
- Request for submission of queries prior to the general meetings via the website to facilitate effective discussions during the meeting. Such queries can also be replied individually to the shareholders.
- Provide the administrative details of the general meeting to assist smooth registration of shareholders, such as production of a valid identification document.
- Present the performance of the Company for the financial year just ended.
- Share the long term corporate objectives, strategies and plans.
- Provide clear explanation on votings, which will be done via polling, pursuant to para 8.31 A of the ACE Market Listing Requirements.
- The resolutions passed at the general meetings shall be announced through Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, and can be viewed at this link: General Meetings